CAF 3 is a one component, flowing silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature on contact with atmospheric humidity.
£21.13 excl VAT
£25.36 inc VAT
37 In Stock
Commodity Code: 39100000
Country of Origin: Italy
£21.13 + VAT
£20.08 + VAT
£19.55 + VAT
£19.02 + VAT
Features of CAF 3:
- Quick curing, has very good mechanical properties and good high temperature resistance
- Therefore ides perfect assembly and complete sealing between different materials subject to thermal stresses
- Has good resistance to chemical agents
- Potting and insulation of electronic sensors
- Bonding of various materials
- General maintenance in industry
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.