Skydrol 500B-4 Fire Resistant Aviation Hydraulic Fluid
- Commodity Code 38190000
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Skydrol 500B-4 is the most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters; it is least irritating to skin and less prone to form mists which can be irritating to the respiratory tract. Skydrol 500B-4 contains breakthrough antierosion additive and acid scavenger and has the longest service history among phosphate-ester products.
The Skydrol 500 series of fluids has the longest service history among phosphate ester products. The first version, Skydrol 500, was introduced in 1952. Steady improvements to the formulation led in 1977 to the current version, Skydrol™ 500B-4 which contains the same breakthrough anti erosion additive and acid scavenger found in
Skydrol™ LD-4 . Skydrol 500B-4 is the most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters. This has given the product enormous popularity for use in work shops and indoor test stands.
Applications: Aviation hydraulic systems
- Skydrol 500B-4 Has been in commercial usage since 1978 and has demonstrated outstanding performance
- The Skydrol 500 series of fluids has the longest service history among phosphate ester products
- Contains the same break through anti-erosion additive and acid scavenger found in Skydrol LD-4
- Most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters Least irritating to skin and less prone to form mists which can be irritating to the respiratory tract
- *BAMS 564-003 Type IV Class II Grade A
- *BMS3-11P Type IV Class II
- *NSA 307110 Type IV HD
- Skydrol 500B-4
- Fire Resistant Aviation Hydraulic Fluid
- Various sizes
Please click here to view the aviation hydraulic fluids industry approvals brochure.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.