Product notice - This product is also available in different specifications. If you require this product in any of the other specifications detailed on the technical datasheet please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)1675 432850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nyco Grease GN 06
- Commodity Code 27101999
- Country of Origin Belgium
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Nyco Grease GN 06 is a grease based on a mineral oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C, thickened with a lithium soap. It is inhibited against wear, corrosion and oxidation. It includes micronised graphite to impart the grease with improved lubricating properties in slow moving and sliding parts. Nyco Grease GN 06 can be used from -40°C to +121°C.
- Good resistance to water wash out and excellent load carrying capacity.
- Its typical operating temperature range is from -18°C to +149°C.
- Airframe multipurpose grease (doors, slaps, flaps, landing gear…)
- Bearing & roller grease
- Heavy load (graphite, molybdenum…)
- Helicopter systems
- Combustion starter gears
- Splines, plain bearings, low speed bearings
- Approved DCSEA 355/A (ex AIR 4206)
- Listed in Airbus CML 03FBC1
- Listed in Airbus Helicopters CM116
To view additional Nyco literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.