BONDERITE® M-CR 871 AERO is a no-rinse conversion coating effectively repairs bare aluminum substrates to prevent corrosion. It does not require rinsing, and can be air-dried or force-dried with hot air.
£58.99 excl VAT
£70.79 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
£58.99 + VAT
£56.04 + VAT
£54.57 + VAT
£53.09 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of M-CR 871:
- Easy to use, cost-effective touch-up and repair applicator
- Designed to save labor, material, and time with easy-to-use applicator
- Non-rinsing, dry-in-place technology
- Excellent paint adhesion and painted corrosion resistance
- Contains sufficient solution to treat up to 50 sq. ft. (4.6 sq. m)
- Touch-N-Prep® felt replacement tips available
- BONDERITE® M-CR 871 AERO NSN Number: 8030-01-560-9113 (also known as Alodine® 871)
The high-density acrylic tip of the Touch-N-Prep® pen can be modified with a single-edge razor blade to form any shape. The design of the Touch-N-Prep® pen allows repair of hard-to-reach places or the underside of aircraft. This innovative application method controls the amount of coating applied to the surface.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.