Features of Aerospec 533:
- Offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73°C to +150°C.
- Lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a silicone base fluid for excellent low temperature performance.
- Compatible with most rubbers and plastics (excluding silicone rubber).
- Highly resistant to water washout.
ROCOL AEROSPEC 533 is designed to be widely used in pneumatic systems found in ships and aircraft, also guided weapons and automotive applications. ROCOL AEROSPEC 533 is compatible with most plastics and rubbers (excluding silicone rubbers). ROCOL AEROSPEC 533 demonstrates outstanding low temperature performance. ROCOL AEROSPEC 533 provides excellent performance in the presence of water.
- DEF STAN 91-56/3
- JSD XG 315
- NATO G-394
- NATO Stock Number: 9150 99 220-1438 (75g)
- NATO Stock Number: 9150 99 944-0603 (1kg)
Click here to view the ROCOL Aerospace brochure
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.