Designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of airframe components, including bearings,actuators, gears, bushes and sliding surfaces, even where high loads are encountered. ROCOL AEROSPEC 200 demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures.
- Excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73°C to +120°C
- Lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a low viscosity synthetic base fluid for excellent low temperature performance
- Provides exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions
- Highly resistant to water washout
- Approved for the Airbus A380 programme
- Approved to:JSD XG 287
- DEF STAN 91-53/3 /
- NATO G-354
- Rolls Royce Specification – R-R OMAT 401G
- Airbus CML No. 03GBC1
- NATO Stock No 9150 99 224-1793 (75g)
- NATO Stock No 9150 99 350-6234
- AIMS 09-06-002
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.