Nyco Turbonycoil 600, available to SAE-AS 5780-SPC, MIL-PRF-23699 STD, DCSEA 299/A, DEF STAN 91-101
Turbonycoil 600 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C.
Product notice - This product is available to different specifications. If you require this product in any of the other specifications detailed on the technical datasheet please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)1675 432850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TURBONYCOIL 600 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C. It is based on high thermal stable neopentyl polyol esters, fortified with carefully selected anti-oxidant, anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
TURBONYCOIL 600 features a much lower volatility at high temperature and a higher flash point than oils from competition. It possesses excellent resistance to foaming and demonstrates superior lubricity.
Turbonycoil 600 is designed for use in gas turbine engines in military and civil aircraft as well as in stationary industrial applications.
Turbonycoil 600 is validated by all major engine manufacturers (General Electric, Pratt and Whitney, Allison, Rolls-Royce, Allied Signal, Snecma, Klimov, Turbomeca, PZL-Rzeszow) for use in 38 different military engines powering a wide range of combat, transport or surveillance airplanes or helicopters.
- CFM International - CFM56-2, -3, -5A, -5B, -5C and -7
- International Aero Engines - V 2500 series
- Turbomeca - Artouste II, Artouste III, Astazou II, Astazou IV M, Astazou XIV, Astazou XVI, Bastan VI, Bastan VII, AST. 600, Arriel, Arrius, Makila, Larzac, Turmo IV, TM 319, TM 333
- Allison/Rolls Royce - Allison 250, Allison 501 K AE 3007
- Pratt & Whitney Canada - PT6A
- Rolls-Royce - All marks of RB 211 and AVON, Olympus, Tyne, Spey for Industrial & Marine application RB 211 for Aircraft application
- Hamilton Sundstrand/APIC - All APU models
- Honeywell - APU 85, 131-9, 331 models
- General Electric - LM ground gas turbines (all models)
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.