ROCOL® OT20 Grease
Used on breathing apparatus in Ministry of Defence aircraft, sub-sea equipment and operating theatres in hospitals.
Can be considered as a fit and forget lubricant, compatible with most plastics and non-metallic seals. Used on breathing apparatus in Ministry of Defence aircraft, sub-sea equipment and operating theatres in hospitals.
- Ideal for valves, slides, gearboxes and both plain and anti-friction bearings
- Excellent resistance against aggressive chemicals and oxidising agents
- Ideal for the chemical, dry cleaning and food industries
- Outstanding EP performance
- Very long lubrication intervals in aggressive environments
- Excellent low temperature resistance
- NLGI No. 2
- Temperature range -70C to +100C
- DTD 900/6080 (AFS 1732A)
- NATO 9150-99-761-5671
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.