Bluesil PRIMER PM 820 is a one component moisture curing bonding agents to improve the adhesion of silicones to various substrates.
£148.00 excl VAT
£177.60 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£148.00 + VAT
£140.60 + VAT
£136.90 + VAT
£133.20 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 180 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 180 days for this product
Features of PM 820:
- Allows quick and optimal adhesion development at room temperature on various types of materials subject or not to thermal stresses.
BLUESIL PRIM PM 820 is an adhesion promoter for silicones elastomers: CAF one-component and RTV-2 two-components curing at room temperature, for LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber), as well as heat curing rubbers (HCR),on a large number of substrates.
- Easy one component application
- Quick processing due to high volatility
- Highest performance adhesion in combination with PM 811 A&B
- UVT Types: layers are detectable with UV lamps
- Variety of substrates: Steels, aluminium, stainless steel, coated steels (epoxy, PES, PU paints), plastic andcomposite materials with glass fibre, epoxy resin
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.