RHODORSIL PRIMER 131 is an adhesion promotor for Room Temperature Vulcanising elastomers.
£58.27 excl VAT
£69.92 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN1219 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£58.27 + VAT
£55.36 + VAT
£53.90 + VAT
£52.44 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 365 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 365 days for this product
- One-component (RTV-1): CAF,
- Two-component (RTV-2): BLUESIL, RTV, CAF AXAD,
- On a large number of surfaces
Rhodorsil Primer 131 is particaularly recommended for use with the following surfaces:
- Polished andd unpolished stainless steel
- Painted, zince plated and chrome plated steel
- Polar plastics: polyamide, polycarbonate, ABS.
BLUESIL PRIM 131 is particularly easy to process because it is delivered ready to use. In all cases, it must be applied to clean, dry surfaces.
- Apply with a brush or dry cloth in a thin, uniform coat.
- After applying BLUESIL PRIM 131 it is recommended to wait 1 or more minutes to leave it time to dry, at room temperature, before applying, pouring or injecting the silicone elastomer on the primer-prepared surface. In order to avoid any hydrolysis problems, it is recommended not to leave the container in contact with atmospheric humidity.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.