CAF 33 is a room temperature curing silicone elastomer: ACETIC cure, non flowing, available in Black, White or Clear versions.
£16.85 excl VAT
£20.22 inc VAT
£16.85 + VAT
£16.01 + VAT
£15.59 + VAT
£15.17 + VAT
This product is more specifically intended for industrial customers who use it for bonding/sealing in various applications:
- Automotive:- sealing on engines- bonding/sealing of sunroofs
- Domestic appliances:- bonding of oven door brackets- sealing of washing machine tanks
- Aeronautic:- miscellaneous bonding applications
- Industry:- sealing of molding compartments- bonding of HCR silicones- sealing of industrial rotary machines (pumps, turbines, compressors)
Advantages of CAF 33
• Resists very high temperatures• Good dielectric properties• Adhesion to many surfaces• High resistance to chemical agents• Resistance to water and humidity
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.