P/S 890 Class C is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- This material is designed for brush and fay sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- P/S 890 Class C is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is a roller grade liquid suitable for application by brush, extrusion gun or spatula.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.