PPG PR1440B2 500ml Kit PR-1440 Class B is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant DTD900-6138 MSRR 9144
£59.88 excl VAT
£71.86 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£59.88 + VAT
£56.89 + VAT
£55.39 + VAT
£53.89 + VAT
- It has a service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR-1440 Class B is a two part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- This product is qualified to several manufacturers’ specifications
- DTD900-6138 MSRR 9144
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.