PPG PR1440 A-1/2 Fuel Tank Sealant 1USP (Part A 10.1oz/Part B 1.9oz) Kit *AMS-S-8802 Type II Class A1/2
PR-1440 Class A is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound
£169.85 excl VAT
£203.82 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£169.85 + VAT
£161.36 + VAT
£157.11 + VAT
£152.87 + VAT
- The uncured material is suitable for application by brush in thickness up to 25 mils.
- Has a service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
- This material is designed for brush sealing of fasteners in fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.