DYKEM Crosscheck Marking Paste is a highly visible fluorescent color paste that dries to a hard brittle film. The Mark will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose.
£3.99 excl VAT
£4.79 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£3.99 + VAT
£3.79 + VAT
£3.69 + VAT
£3.59 + VAT
- Highly visible fluorescent color paste that dries to a hard brittle film.
- Mark will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose.
- Provides a convenient visual method for identification of vibratory loosening or tampering on nuts, bolts, fasteners and assemblies.
- Easily detect when torque has changed.
- Provides warranty protection against tampering.
- Withstand water and household cleaning agents.
- Highly visible under ambient light and fluorescent under UV light.
- Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
- Does not contain any HAPS or Xylene.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.