Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850.
Dykem Cross Check Tamper Proof Torque Mark 1oz (28gm) Tube
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Features of Dykem Cross Check:
- Mark will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose.
- Provides a convenient visual method for identification of vibratory loosening or tampering on nuts, bolts, fasteners and assemblies.
- Easily detect when torque has changed.
- Provides warranty protection against tampering. Withstand water and household cleaning agents.
- Highly visible under ambient light and fluorescent under UV light.
- Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
- Does not contain any HAPS or Xylene.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.