£37.54 excl VAT
£45.05 inc VAT
22 In stock
- The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
- Loctite 270 is partcularly suited for heavy duty applications such as studs into motor housings, nuts onto studs in pump housings and other fasteners where high strength is required.
- Loctite 270 provides robust curing performance,It not only works on active metals (eg brass, copper) but also on passove substrate such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
- The product offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance.
- It tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils such as cutting, lubrication, ant-corrosion and protection fluids.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.