Betaseal 1580 adhesive from Dow Automotive Systems is the first cold-applied 1-K PU glass bonding adhesive offering 30-minute minimum drive-away time – even on cars with dual airbags.
£13.11 excl VAT
£15.73 inc VAT
11 In stock
£13.11 + VAT
£12.45 + VAT
£12.13 + VAT
£11.80 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 101 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 101 days for this product
The simplified BETASEAL 1580 adhesive system makes the job easier.
• 30-minute minimum drive away time
• Primerless to the fresh PU cut-back bead (within two hours)
• Works on all vehicles at virtually any ambient temperature from -5 Â°C to 45 Â°C
• No preheating necessary (with professional dispensers) – adhesive is easy to apply even at temperatures near 0 Â°C
• Long working time of 15 minutes, high initial green strength and great decking stability for use on larger, cross-curved glass
• Very good non-sag properties and short cut-off string
• Satisfies OEM specifications and recommendations
• Non-conductive for use on windscreens with radio and satellite navigation antennas, heads-up displays, rain sensors, heating and demisting systems or electrochromic systems
• High modulus formula for use on today’s vehicles, where as much as 40 percent of the structural integrity is derived from the glass
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.