3M Scotch-Weld; EC-7202 B/A is a two part, epoxy based, room temperature curing adhesive which combines high mechanical strength, excellent toughness and rapid cure at room temperature.
- General purpose adhesive for interior bonding High thixotropy provides instant hold for mounted parts and makes it ideal for bracket and fastener bonding Fast cure at room temperature Excellent shear and peel strength on a variety of substrates
- Contains glass beads to ensure minimum bond line thickness of 150 µm Available in cartridges
- This product consists of two parts. Unless cartridges or other mixing devices with static mixers are used, mixpart B and part A in a separate container just prior to application in the specified proportions.
- Mix both components thoroughly until a uniform colour is obtained.
- 3M Scotch-Weld EC-7202 B/A
- Epoxy Adhesive
- 50ml Duo Pack
- *IPS 10-04-011-04
- *IPS 10-04-003-05
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.