SkyGrip (310/1) SkyScraper Handle
- Commodity Code 40169997
- Country of Origin Ireland
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Features of Sky Scraper 310/1:
- Easy to use and work in conjunction with the SkyGrip - an ergonomic interchangeable rubberized grip which is specifically designed to help reduce carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries caused by repetitive tool use.
- Can help to reduce foreign object damage/debris (FOD) issues.
- Safe alternative to metallic scrapers - will not damage surfaces.
- Fluted SkyScrapers can be re-sharpened using the SkyMill Revolution and SkyEdgit sharpening devices.
- Quick release interchangeable tools and various length extension handles for ease of use and operator comfort.
SkyScrapers are protected by patents and come in a range of different sizes and varieties. They are composed of different types of composite plastic in order to accommodate all working environments, including a specifically designed scraper for cleaning seat tracks.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.