SkyViz (310/2) UV Anti-FOD SkyScraper Clip
The SkyScraper and Seat Track Scraper by Elixair are approved plastic (POM or ULTEM) scrapersused as tools in the removal of cured sealant and adhesives.
- Commodity Code 39269097
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the SkyViz (310/2) technical data sheet (TDS) and the SkyViz (310/2) safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
The fluted SkyScraper can be resharpened multiple times using the SkyMill Revolution portable sharpening machine, making itextremely cost effective.Available with an ergonomic SkyGrip handle, the SkyScraper is a proven cost effective and popularasset in the sealant removal process, and will not damage or scribe/scratch aircraft substrates orpainted surfaces.
The SkyScraper is protected by patents and comes in a range of different sizes and varieties.Composed of different types of plastic, it can accommodate all working environments, includingcleaning seat tracks with a specifically designed scraper.
- Easy to use and work in conjunction with the SkyGrip - an ergonomic interchangeablerubberised grip which is specifically designed to help reduce carpal tunnel syndrome andother injuries caused by repetitive tool use.
- Can help to reduce foreign object damage/debris (FOD) issues.
- Safe alternative to metallic scrapers - will not damage surfaces.
- The fluted SkyScraper can be re-sharpened using the SkyMill Revolution and SkyEdgitsharpening devices.
- Quick release interchangeable tools and various length extension handles for ease of useand operator comfort.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.