3M 472 Vinyl Film Tape
3M™ Vinyl Tape 472, used for heavy duty protection and abrasion resistance, splicing and patching, outdoor weathering applications, electroplating, dissimilar metal separation, sealing barrier films and containers, protecting metal from corrosion.
- Thick backing ideal where heavy abrasion is anticipated.
- Special adhesive gives instant adhesion qualities even below 0°C.
- Has proven its ability to withstand 3 years exposure to semi-tropic conditions and remove cleanly.
- Best all-round general purpose tape.
- Fairly good resistance to plasticiser migration.
- Excellent conformability and handling qualitiesconsidering its thicker backing.
- Begins to soften at 110°C.
- Poor resistance to ketones, chlorinated hydrocarbons and esters.
- This adhesive will stain most plastic and painted surfaces.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.