3M 2228 Rubber Mastic Tape 50mm x 3Mt Roll
Scotch 2228 is a conformable self-fusing rubber electrical insulating and sealing tape.
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Scotch 2228 consists of an ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) backing coated with aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive. It is designed for electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications.
Features of 3M 2228:
- Conformable for application over irregular surfaces
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation
- Self-fusing tape
- Flexible over wide temperature range
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Excellent adhesion and sealing characteristics with
- copper, aluminium and power cable jacket materials
- Thick construction allows quick application build-up and padding over irregular connections
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.