Scotch 2228 is a conformable self-fusing rubber electrical insulating and sealing tape.
£21.39 excl VAT
£25.67 inc VAT
5 In stock
£21.39 + VAT
£20.32 + VAT
£19.79 + VAT
£19.25 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1825 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of 3M 2228:
- Conformable for application over irregular surfaces
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation
- Self-fusing tape
- Flexible over wide temperature range
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Excellent adhesion and sealing characteristics with
- copper, aluminium and power cable jacket materials
- Thick construction allows quick application build-up and padding over irregular connections
Scotch 2228 consists of an ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) backing coated with aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive. It is designed for electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.