P-423 has outstanding bond ability without a liner. The bondable backing offsets the anti-stick property of a conventional PTFE film for uses requiring coatings to wet out and adhere to tape surface.
Features of P-423:
- This tape is ideal for use in the aerospace and electrical markets
- Provides unsurpassed dielectric strength for its thickness over the widest range of temperatures for high voltage insulation.
- Excellent conformability.
- Tough, high abrasion and tear resistance.
- Bond ability without interliner facilitates the handling and application of P-423.
- NITTO P-423 PTFE Film Tape
- 12mm x 33Mt Roll
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.