3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8658DL is a flame retardant seam sealing tape for wet area corrosion protection
£460.60 excl VAT
£552.72 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
Commodity Code: 39199080
Country of Origin: United States
£460.60 + VAT
£437.57 + VAT
£426.06 + VAT
£414.54 + VAT
This tape is resistant to abrasion, erosion, scratching, punctures and impact. It is primarily used in the aircraft lavatory and galley areas and applications to help establish an excellent barrier to fluids.
- Flame resistant tape meets FAR 25.852 for aircraft interior burn certifications
- Dual liner helps improve installation process by acting as an installation aid during maintenance intervals and monument installation
- Thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer is abrasion, scratch, erosion, corrosion, tear and puncture resistant
- Excellent barrier to fluids - making it an ideal choice for seam sealing in floor panels, lavatory and galley applications
- Conformable tape is easy to apply and conforms over curved and uneven surfaces
- Measures: 4 Inches x 36 Yards
3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8658DL features an acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive for a firm, lasting bond. We use acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive for its ability to wet out the surface and its ability to form a strong bond to aircraft floor panels.
Our tape is solvent resistant and adheres well to composite materials. The adhesive maintains its bond strength through a range of climate and temperature changes. Our dual liner features a 3 mil polyethylene protective liner over the adhesive and a top liner imprinted with black lines at four inch intervals to aid in precise installation.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.