S1030 is a non-flame retarded hot melt black adhesive tape which is based on EVA/polyamide polymers.The tape is often pre-applied to moulded shapes and uses the pre-coat designation (/180 - polyolefin hot melt adhesive).
£17.53 excl VAT
£21.04 inc VAT
10 In stock
£17.53 + VAT
£16.65 + VAT
£16.22 + VAT
£15.78 + VAT
- Recommended for high flexibility at low temperatures
- Recommended for marine applications where salt water is a threat (S-1030 exhibits excellent water blocking characteristics
- The adhesive is very user-friendly in that it exhibits excellent flow extremely quickly when heated under normal installation conditions
- It exhibits good adhesion to a wide range of substrates and has become the recommended hot melt adhesive for System 100, ie; Zerohal tubing and cable jackets, -100 moulded shapes
- Recommended with RNF, RW175 (Kynar) materials
- Can be used as a repair adhesive in conjunction with RP4800 tubing
- Not recommended for use where aggressive solvents may be present
- Not recommended for use on terminations under in-service flexural stress at temperature above +40°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.