A high performance film backed by a silicone thermosetting adhesive which will not carbonise at elevated temperatures.,The tape is specifically designed for high temperature exposure where mechanical, electrical and adhesive properties must be maintained,
- Bondplus Electrical Tape
- For covering at high temperatures
- No adhesive residue
- For covering from connection terminals from circuit boards
- Very high temperature resistance of 250 Â°C
- For surface protection
- For high-temperature-clamp connections (200 Â°C)
- Temperature resistant, clean to remove
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.