3M 855 High Temperature Nylon Film Tape
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3M High Temperature Nylon Tape 855 is a 2 mil nylon film tape with a non-silicone rubber adhesive that can be used in many composite bagging operations or to help remove flashing after composite bonding
- High temperature performance is achieved without the use of silicone adhesive which eliminates silicone residue which often interferes with cleaning operations and anchorage of certain adhesives and paints.
- Non-silicone adhesive allows use on many parts where subsequent painting or bonding is necessary.
- Removes cleanly after 400°F (204°C) autoclave exposure.
- High temperature – clean removal after exposure to 350°F (177°C) for several hours. In shorter cycles, the tape can be expected to provide satisfactory performance in 400°F (204°C) bake cycles.
- Nylon backing for toughness, high elongation, quick removal, and ease of application.
- 3M 855
- High Temperature Nylon Film Tape
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.