3M 435 Vibration Damping Tape
3M™ Vibration Damping Tape 435 helps damp vibrations on panels and steel support members vibrating at their natural (resonant) frequency.
3MVibration Damping Tape 435 helps damp vibrations on panels and steel support members vibrating at their natural (resonant) frequency.
- Pressure sensitive construction for easy application.
- Excellent ageing qualities of the 3M viscoelastic damping polymer type 830 provide long term performance and has excellent resistance to most hydrocarbon and/or aircraft type solvents.
- Wide temperature range for damping.
- Usable from -76 to 68°F (-60 to 12°C) at 100 Hz plus higher temperatures at higher frequencies.
- These linered products offer the user die-cut capability.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.