3M 420 Linered Lead Foil Tape
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
- Very good conformability.
- Good thermal properties and will perform over a wide variety of temperature conditions (-60° to 225°F or -54° to 106°C).
- It has been used at higher temperatures for shorter duration.
- Electrically and thermally conductive.
- Can be die-cut into specific shapes.
- This material when disposed of separately is classified as RCRA hazardous waste.
Please consult applicable Federal, State and local regulations for proper disposal.Elevated lead levels in water may result from long term submersion of this product.Best results are obtained when applied to a clean dry surface above 32°F (0°C).
Also, by “feathering” the edges – rubbing the tape down with a smooth-edged plastic piece (or similar object) – the tape can be made to better conform to the substrate. This is especially important if the tape is to be used as a “thief” in electroplating where the edges must fully contact the metal base.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.