£3.72 excl VAT
£4.46 inc VAT
32 In stock
- Has been laboratory tested on painted panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes.
- The actual temperature and time performance may be higher or lower for a given application.
- Clean removal can vary dependent on surface type, processing conditions (such as multiple bakes), type of paint involved as well as the temperature of the surface at removal.
- We recommend testing the product under your conditions to determine if it meets
- Excellent transfer resistance to “difficult to remove from” surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings.
- Tests indicate it is better than conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods
of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove.
- Can be qualified for PPP-T-42C, Type I, (CID-A-A-883A).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.