3M Scotch 202 Crepe Masking Tape
3M General Purpose Masking Tape is a high adhesion tape suitable for masking applications found in new and remedial construction.
3M General Purpose Masking Tape is a high adhesion tape suitable for masking applications found in new and remedial construction. Use it only on non-damageable surfaces.
- Has been laboratory tested on painted panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 250°F (121C) for 30 minutes.
- The actual temperature and time performance may be higher or lower for a given application.
- Clean removal can vary dependent on surface type, processing conditions (such as multiple bakes), type of paint involved as well as the temperature of the surface at removal.
- We recommend testing the product under your conditions to determine if it meets your needs.
- Excellent transfer resistance to difficult to remove from surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings.
- Tests indicate it is better than conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove.
- Can be qualified for PPP-T-42C, Type I, (CID-A-A-883A).
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.