Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 7 mil thick, all-weather vinyl-insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C).
£13.78 excl VAT
£16.54 inc VAT
£13.78 + VAT
£13.42 + VAT
£13.06 + VAT
- UL Listed; UL 510 Standard “Insulating Tape” (product category OANZ), File E129200
- CSA Certification; Standard C22.2 No.197-M1983 “PVC Insulating Tape,”File LR 48769
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- For indoor or outdoor applications
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.