3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape 19mm x 9.15Mt Roll
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a highly conformable, self-fusing EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based, high voltage splicing tape.
- Commodity Code 40069000
- Country of Origin Brazil
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Features of 3M 23:
- Can be used to splice and terminate cables whose emergency overload temperatures can reach 266°F (130°C)
- Based on Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Physical and electrical properties are unaffected by the degree of stretch
- Self-fusing tape
- Excellent electrical properties
- A special polyester liner which will not stick to the tape upon unwind
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.