P-629 is a modified acrylic, flame retardant single sided glass cloth tape that is primarily used in theaerospace markets.
£58.31 excl VAT
£69.97 inc VAT
136 In stock
£58.31 + VAT
£55.39 + VAT
£53.94 + VAT
£52.48 + VAT
Features of P-629:
- Bright white glass cloth backing blends well with Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- Our cargo pit seam tape has a bright blue PE liner that increases ease of application.
- The glass cloth backing makes for a conformable application over contoured surfaces.
- Our modified acrylic adhesive bonds very well to new and worn Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- This tape has been formulated without Penta, Octa or Deca Bromated Diphenyl Ether according to EU directive 2003/11/EC regarding council directive 76/769/ECC.
- Environmental benefits due to a formulation avoiding heavy metals such as Antimony Trioxide.
- Abrasion resistant and outstanding durability.
- Provides a flame retardant barrier over Tedlar (PVF) cargo pit panel seams.
- Our glass cloth backing is conformable for use over contoured surfaces like mechanical fasteners.
- P-629 comes with liner. P-629SL is a Skip-slit liner to allow an easier application for areas such as corners or seams and P-629PRL is printed with our company name.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.