3Mâ„¢ Glass Cloth Tapes 365 is a thermosetable rubber-resin adhesive tapes coated onto a strong conformable glass backing for many applications requiring high adhesion for adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
£39.68 excl VAT
£47.62 inc VAT
- This adhesive provides good initial adhesion and tack. When subjected to a thermosetting cycle it will crosslink, providing greater adhesion and bonding, higher solvent resistance and higher heat resistance.
- Thermosetting is frequently achieved by ironing or heating the backing once the tape is applied. High adhesion is obtained by optimizing the time, temperature and pressure of the heat applied.
- Glass cloth backing for high tensile strength that helps increase productivity.
- Backing will not shrink or rot for excellent application protection.
- Firm at high temperature that helps increase productivity.
- Good solvent resistance to produce excellent bond.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.