3M 365 Thermostable Glass Cloth Tape
3M Glass Cloth Tapes 365 and 3650 are thermosetable rubber-resin adhesive tapes coated onto a strong conformable glass backing for many applications requiring high adhesion for adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
3M™ Glass Cloth Tapes 365 and 3650 are thermosetable rubber-resin adhesive tapes coated onto a strong conformable glass backing for many applications requiring high adhesion for adhesion to a variety of surfaces. 3M tape 3650 is a poly-linered version of 3M tape 365.
- This adhesive provides good initial adhesion and tack.
- When subjected to a thermosetting cycle it will crosslink, providing greater adhesion and bonding, higher solvent resistance and higher heat resistance.
- Thermosetting is frequently achieved by ironing or heating the backing once the tape is applied.
- High adhesion is obtained by optimizing the time, temperature and pressure of the heat applied.
- Glass cloth backing for high tensile strength that helps increase productivity.
- Backing will not shrink or rot for excellent application protection.
- Firm at high temperature that helps increase productivity.
- Good solvent resistance to produce excellent bond.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.