3M 69 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3M 69 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is a white glass cloth tape with a high-temperature thermosetting silicone adhesive. Available in various sizes.
- Insulating electric and induction type furnace power supply leads
- Securing high temperature, non-PSA insulations (such as asbestos and glass) in high temperature areas
- Securing Scotch 77 Fire Retardant Electric Arc Proofing TapeReplacing 3M 27 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape in locations where a higher-temperature tape is needed
- Reinsulating and repairing coils on mining machines
- Reinforcing insulation in electrical installations where heavy loads cause high heat and breakdown of original insulation (e.g. motor control exciter feeds)
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.