3M 363 High Temperature Aluminium Foil/Glass Cloth Tape
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth Tape 363 can be used as a high temperature, heat reflective, protective wrap for certain cables and other components in aerospace and industrial applications.
- Can easily be die-cut into special sizes or shapes.
- Light, flexible construction – easily applied to a variety of irregular shapes.
- Performs continuously from -65°F (-54°C) to 600°F (316°C).
- Meets the requirements of F.A.R. 25.853(a).
- Best results obtained when applied to a clean dry surface above 32°F (0°C), but can be applied at lower temperatures.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.