3M Scotch-Weld AF 536 Lightning Strike Protection Film 77 SUR 000 915mm x 10Mt Roll (Freezer Storage -18°C)
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin Poland
- UN Number 3077 CL9
Please Note - This product should be stored in the freezer. It is recommended that international shipments are shipped with DRY ICE. Please click here to add this to your basket.
3M Scotch-Weld Composite Surfacing and Lightning Protection Film AF 536 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy Composite Surfacing Film, designed for general purpose surfacing of composite structures.
- Excellent compatibility with most composite materials
- Cure temperature: 120°C (250°F) - 177°C (350°F).
- Provides a smooth void-free surface minimizing pre-paint preparation
- Paint stripper resistance maintains superior surface quality
- Smooth, glossy finish, and translucent for easy examination of underlying composite materials
- Excellent handling traits and repositioning ability
- Available with or without lightning protection conductor
- 3M Scotch-Weld AF 536
- Lightning Strike Protection Film
- 77 SUR 000
- 915mm x 10Mt Roll
- Freezer Storage -18°C
- Prepreg Weight: 77g/m2
- Conductor Weight: 0g/m2
- Conductor Type: No Conductor
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.