Alocrom 1200 Powder Brush Kit is a powder chemical (Part P) which when dissolved in Acidic Base (Part L) will impart an irridescent golden protective chromate coating of 0.3 - 2.0 gram/m2 on clean, oxide-free aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces.
£29.54 excl VAT
£35.45 inc VAT
20 In stock
UN Number: UN1463 CL5.1 II
Limited Quantity: 1KG
Hazardous for transport
£29.54 + VAT
£28.06 + VAT
£27.32 + VAT
£26.59 + VAT
Trimite Bonderite M-CR Description
- It is mostly specified when dipping is not commercially viable: for example, repairing Alocromed or anodised surfaces; as a preparation for aircraft coating systems or the treating of a few bespoke components
- A rapid, non-electrolytic, chromate conversion treatment.
- Gives equivalent protection to the dip product.
- Simple to use: easy mixing ratio.
- Excellent base for paint systems.
- Forms an integral layer with aluminium: highly flexible and impact resistant
- Meets to DEF STAN 03- 18 in the UK; as Alodine 1200
- Approved to US MIL-DTL 81706 (and MIL DTL 5541F)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.