A ready to use solution for brush, spray or wipe application onto aluminum. The solution will form an iridescent blue to tan protective trivalent chromate. It is approved to U.S. MILDTL- 81706 and MIL-DTL-5541 for bare corrosion.
- Contains no hexavalent chromium
- Excellent bare corrosion protection.
- Suitable as pretreatment before lacquering, powder coating and gluing.
- The coating has low electrical resistance - under 0.8 milli-ohms/cm2.
- Viscous adjusted solution for better and longer moistening.
- Heat resistant up to 100? with minimal loss in corrosion resistance.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.