Ardrox 9D1B is a suspension of an inert white powder in a quick drying solvent.
£9.51 excl VAT
£11.41 inc VAT
151 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£9.51 + VAT
£9.03 + VAT
£8.80 + VAT
£8.56 + VAT
It has a low sulphur, halogen and alkali metal content. ARDROX 9D1B can be used with any of the ARDROX range of visible and fluorescent penetrants.
- After suitable pre-cleaning, penetrant application, penetrant removal and drying of the components ARDROX 9D1B is applied to the components by spraying
- As ARDROX 9D1B is a suspension of finely divided powder in a solvent, it is essential that containers of the product are thoroughly agitated to disperse the settled powder completely before use
- The material should be sprayed to give an even thin white film over the entire surface to be inspected
- After application of the developer, the components must be left in contact with the product for a minimum period of 10 minutes
- The components are then inspected under conditions of good lighting for red penetrants and a UV lamp for fluorescent penetrants
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.