Ardrox 9D1B Non Aqueous Liquid Developer 400ml Aerosol *AMS2644H Form D & E
Ardrox 9D1B is a suspension of an inert white powder in a quick drying solvent. This product is supplied in a 400ml aerosol.
- Commodity Code 38249992
- Country of Origin France
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Ardrox 9D1B and NQ1 are liquid suspensions of an inert white powder in a quick drying solvent with low sulfur, halogen and alkali metal content. Ardrox 9D1B and NQ1 are used as developers in penetrant testing of forged parts, welds, cast and drop forged parts. Ardrox NQ1 is designed to offer best results with both color contrast and fluorescent penetrants while the thin layer provided by Ardrox 9D1B will make it especially suited for fluorescent penetrant testing applications.
Ardrox 9D1B and NQ1 are available as bulk material and as aerosol. They are typically used together in a penetrant system with the Ardrox penetrants and developers.
- After suitable pre-cleaning, penetrant application, penetrant removal and drying of the components ARDROX 9D1B is applied to the components by spraying
- As ARDROX 9D1B is a suspension of finely divided powder in a solvent, it is essential that containers of the product are thoroughly agitated to disperse the settled
- powder completely before use
- The material should be sprayed to give an even thin white film over the entire surface to be inspected
- After application of the developer, the components must be left in contact with the product for a minimum period of 10 minutes
- The components are then inspected under conditions of good lighting for red penetrants and a UV lamp for fluorescent penetrants
Physical Chemical Properties:
- Appearance - White solid particle in a clear liquid
- Density g/ml @ 20 °C / 68 °F 0.88
- Flash point °C / °F -18 / 0
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.