UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
- Safe - the corrosion inhibiting refrigerant is non-toxic and non flammable making Freezer ideal for use by unskilled operatives even in high volume use.
- Electrolube Freezer has been specially formulated to induce the absolute minimum of static charge possible. This avoids the potential danger of build up of highly damaging voltages on static sensitive devices that can occur with less carefully formulated products.
- High pressure rapidly lowers temperature of components down to at least -50°C (dependent upon initial temperature of the component) in a matter of seconds (time taken is dependent on size, material and operating conditions of component being cooled).
- Prevents component damage from overheating during soldering.
- Extension tube aids access to components in confined and 'difficult to reach' areas.
- Saves time - 'dry' joint location involves measuring electrical resistance at each joint in a faulty circuit, which is both time consuming and not always conclusive due to parallel resistance
paths making measurement of true joint resistance difficult, if not impossible. Using Freezer eliminates this time consuming method.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.