Superior No.99 RMA Flux 1USG Can *MIL-F-14256 Type RMA
- Commodity Code 38109090
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1992 CL3 (6.1)
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
- A mildly activated rosin flux for general-purpose soldering of PCB's, wire, cable, and semiconductors, and hand soldering applications.
- Excellent for a variety of metals including copper, gold, nickel alloys, silver, and tin.
- Can be used for automated and manual soldering operations.
- Flux conforms to IPC-ANSI-J-STD-004, Type ROL1.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.