Frys Alcho Flux Re Paste is a super saturated solution of resin flux, suitable for general soldering in electrical and electronic applications, where non corrosive residues are required
£56.67 excl VAT
£68.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
£56.67 + VAT
£53.84 + VAT
£52.42 + VAT
£51.00 + VAT
- Mildly activated (RMA type) and particulary effective on clean copper of tinned surfaces
- Ideal for machine soldering of copper leads or tags
- Non corrosive residues when heat is applied the paste becomes a viscous liquid
- Once soldering is complete and heat withdrawn the flux forms a hard non corrosive residue
- Conforms to specification DTD599A
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.