HiFlo SMG is manufactured using ultra high purity raw materials and the alloy is conditioned using Alpha's proprietary viscosity and dross lowering treatments.
£32.43 excl VAT
£38.92 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
Commodity Code: 83113000
Country of Origin: Netherlands
£32.43 + VAT
£30.81 + VAT
£30.00 + VAT
£29.19 + VAT
Features of Alpha HiFlo:
- Increases Production Speed: which means lower product cost
- Minimises Drossing: lowers downtime for maintenance and reduced solder consumption and cost
- Reduces Bridging: lower amount of rework to higher yield, lowers cost and reduces chances of defects getting to consumer
- Solders Densely Populated Boards: can be used on all your applications, you only need to stock one grade
- Solders at a Lower Temperature: lower temperatures mean less oxide production and hence lower solder usage and cost
This results in a pure, low drossing, high fluidity solder alloy, which is free of cast-in impurities and included oxides. Characteristics include very low dross, reduced skips, bridges and icicling and fine pitch soldering. Ideal for densely populated boards, it enables increased production speeds and yield improvements, reduces solder pot maintenance.
- High volume wave soldering processes
- Applications requiring dual wave and chip wave systems
- Boards that are densely populated
- Fine pitch soldering
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.