ALPHA RF-800 provides the broadest process window for a no-clean flux with less than 5% solids content.
£115.94 excl VAT
£139.13 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
£115.94 + VAT
£110.14 + VAT
£107.24 + VAT
£104.35 + VAT
Features of Alpha RF-800:
- Highly active for excellent soldering and low defect rates.
- Low level of non-tacky residue to reduce interference with pin testing.
- Cleaning is not required which reduces operating costs.
- Reduces the surface tension between solder mask & solder to significantly reduce solder ball frequency.
- Meets Bellcore requirements for long-term electrical reliability.
ALPHA RF-800 is a very active, low solid, no-clean flux. It is formulated with a proprietary activator system. A small percentage of rosin is added for enhanced thermal stability. The activators are designed to provide the broadest operating window for a low solid, no-clean flux, while maintaining a high level of
long-term electrical reliability. After wave soldering, ALPHA RF-800 leaves a low level of non-tacky residue, which is easily penetrable in pin testing.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.