Ambersil Leak Detector is a unique water based formulation. It has been developed, without the use of harmful solvents, silicones or oils, to allow the safe and easy detection of all gas and air leaks.
£6.89 excl VAT
£8.27 inc VAT
12 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£6.89 + VAT
£6.55 + VAT
£6.37 + VAT
£6.20 + VAT
- Highlights all leaks even under low pressure and proves invaluable in the gas, plumbing, heating, automotive, offshore, engineering and welding industries
- Stable foam formulation
- Meets the requirement of DIN 30657*
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 14291:2004
- DVGW registration number NG 5170 AS 0069*
- Can be used for almost all types of gases :
- Meets the requirements of MIL-L-25567* of oxygen compatibility. Testing of oxygen systems must be done carefully, and product residues should not be allowed to build up
- Non-staining, non-corrosive, stable and safe
- Safe on plastics, steel, aluminium, copper, etc
- Fitted with a 360O Spray System for all angle use, even upside down
- Water Based - Clean and safe in use
- Non-Flammable - Ensures safety in use
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.